Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Donuts


I've been so busy lately with a ton of things, I really want to put some of that energy into baking. Last night I made donuts! Damn they were so good. It was my first time frying anything like that, so as the oil heated up, a few may have been over done. They still tasted delicious. I definitely want to try out some other glazes. Maple perhaps?

Anyway, there are a ton of things I want to make so here's a list to keep myself on track:

cinnamon rolls
peanut butter cups
marshmallows!
molten chocolate babycakes

I did make some coconut lime mini bundts that didn't really make it out of the pan, despite being well greased. They tasted pretty good anyway, even though I'm really not the biggest coconut fan.

2 comments:

tofufreak said...

maple glazed are amazingly delicious! seriously. if and when(cause i know you will! haha) you make donuts, be sure to make maple glazed!!

Nicole said...

Mmm, this makes me want to finagle some apple cider doughnuts to bring in the autumn season!