Monday, May 26, 2008

Mini cupcakes

Went on a little shopping excursion this weekend and got some new baking supplies. Desperately needed a cooling rack and finally got a mini-cupcake pan that I'm really excited about. I tend to bring my treats in to work with me but often the recipe doesn't make enough for the the whole office so I have to make two batches, which kind of defeats the point of bringing them into work to get rid of them in the first place.

Tested out a bunch of new stuff on Sunday when I made these mini gingerbread cupcakes. I still need practice on my frosting skills for sure but sprinkles help. Everyone seemed to love these even though they were a little crispy on top.

Also made some strawberry filled vanilla cupcakes this morning that I haven't tried yet...

No comments: